Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from our store you agree to following terms and conditions of sale.
- Refunds/Exchange will not be given for a change of mind. We are unable to make changes to any order once it leaves our premises.
- In the event an item is faulty, a replacement or refund will be offered in line with consumer laws and the issue rectified.
- Leaks, rashes, smells or poor fit of the products do not constitute a fault in the goods. We suggest customer purchase one nappy in order to determine suitability before making a larger investment to ensure they are happy with the products. Our sizing guide of 3.5-16kg is a guide only. Some children may outgrow the nappies sooner or take longer to fit in them. We are very happy to offer assistance with fit as there are many adjustments that can be made. Please contact us for assistance.
- In the event the incorrect product is received it must be returned to us in resale-able condition. This means unwashed, unworn and unused. Where goods are washed they are accepted by you as being correct.
- Warranty is only to cover defects in the product. Our warranty is three months from the time of purchase and covers elastics, PUL and snaps. Our warranty will only apply where proper care has been taken of the product. Signs of wear and tear are not a fault in the product. Over time elastics may stretch and fabrics may show signs of wear. This is not covered by our warranty. However, a complete failure of elastic within a reasonable period is covered.